81543 München (Germany)
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 69 38 09 34
E-mail: Please take a look at http://www.ciselant.de/contact.html.
Some more info:
- Simple Versioning of Database Entries (pg_ci_diff).
- Gaussian Blur using the 3DNOW! extension of AMD Athlon CPU (3dnow).
- Enhancements for XSane (xsane_dev).
- Antidust for filmscanners using the infrared channel (antidust).
- Simple Java Card Virtual Machine (Jardin).
- Semi-Batched-Image-Editor (SeBIE).
- Bugreports and patches (projects).
Links to a pot-pourri of other items:
- Photo gallery. Live photos from concerts in Munich, some travelling stuff and a collection of miscellaneous.
- c2man is an automatic documentation tool that extracts comments from C source code to generate functional interface documentation in the same format as sections 2 & 3 of the Unix Programmer's Manual. Acceptable documentation can often be generated from existing code with no modifications.
- Picture gallery. Playing around with the raytracer POV-Ray using the wireframe modeller Moray and the 2D and 3D architectural software CYCAS.